We carry out focused studies to determine the exact origin of problems before implementing the appropriate repairs or re-inforcement solutions.
These studies are based on complex calculations fed by real assumptions of structural workings (research, surveys, and instrumentation tests).
Diadès has assisted with the following Inspection projects, amongst others:
- Bâtiment – CARREL: Site visit to check and ensure safety of overhangs
- Conseil Général de l’Ardèche – Reinforced concrete arch bridge at Ray Pic: Diagnosis and structural analysis
- General Council of La Vienne – Pont du Bourg: Preliminary diagnosis of the Pont du Bourg on the river Creuse RD 725 Commune of the Roche Posay
- ESCOTA – VIPP Viaduct at la Siagne A8: Follow-up, instrumentation and recalculation of the VIPP Viaduct de la Siagne A8
- EDF – Crossing of a 111tonne load on a weak VIPP viaduct: Detailed inspection, instrumentation tests, expertise and project management.
- SCI de La Tannerie –Jean Jaurès and Chateaubriand Buildings: Site visit to check and ensure safety of overhangs
- EDF – BAILEY Bridge at ISOLA: Reinforcement of BAILEY Bridge at ISOLA
- Réseau Ferré de France – Renovation of tracks: Renovation of tracks between Paray le Monial and Montceau les Mines
- ESCOTA – VIPP Viaduct at Reyran A8: Follow-up to the fracturing, recalculation and acknowledgement of the reinforcement works to the Reyran VIPP viaduct on the A8
- EDF –Pallon Footbridge– Champcella: Planning of the restoration of the footbridge layout and repair pre-project
- TOTAL: Diagnosis of a pre-stressed reinforced concrete wall on a NKP floating barge in the Congo
These projects are viewable in our references.